Sigma’s Recent Shipments Around the World
Sigma continually ship machinery of all sizes around the world and cater to your needs and requirements. Below is a list of some of our most recent shipments and also testimonials and customer feedback.
- Large Bomag roller shipped from Genoa, Italy to Laem Chabang in Thailand
- Large wheeled tree shredder from Scotland to the South of France, towed on the road all the way
- Wheeled Bitelli paver shipped from Southampton, UK to Port Klang, Malaysia
- CAT D7R bulldozer shipped from Antwerp to Lagos, Nigeria
- CAT D8R bulldozer shipped from Houston, Texas to Tema, Ghana
- Wheeled Caterpillar excavator shipped from Germany to Djibouti for onward transport to Ethiopia, with the National Carrier, Ethiopian Shipping Lines
- Rough Terrain crane from Scandinavia to Walvis Bay, Namibia
- Komatsu excavators from England to Ho Chi Minh and Hai Phong ports, Vietnam
- Extec E7 Screen to Jamaica
- Shipment of 2 x Hitachi crawler cranes to Chittagong, Bangladesh – mixture of flat rack containers and open top containers
- Quarry crushers and screens from 3 different ports in Europe to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania – all shipped on the same liner vessel, arriving the same day!