Mini Piling rigs, Soil Nailing, Ground Anchor or Anchoring Rigs are Versatile Compact Drilling machines capable of operating in restricted access areas on sites used to construct rotary bored piles, micro piles, soil nailing, drifter drilling, soil investigation and more. They can be used in the construction of retaining walls, instead of or along with a Gabion Wall and retaining walls, both wood retaining wall and concrete or block retaining walls.
Sigma Plantfinder Ltd have a comprehensive range of anchor piling machines and Mini Piling and Drilling Equipment to suit each application, including mini piling rig brands from Klemm, Krupp, Vermeer, Beretta and Boart Longyear, and also Atlas Copco
We have Mini Piling Rigs / Anchoring Drill Rigs for sale, an excellent range of used compact and powerful high productivity mini piling machines to allow work to be completed effectively, Mini Foundation drilling machines, in safe conditions and with on job sites where available space is an issue or the need for a Small Micro Drilling rig is required. Perfect for smaller building sites.
Looking for Jet Grouting Machines? Click Here, or for Exploration Rigs Click Here. Hydraulic Drilling Rigs for Micropiles and ground Anchor for slope stabilisation and soil investigation, suited also for pile foundation.
Please contact one of our Team for further information on Mini Piling and geotechnical drilling, Micro piling Rigs and Mini Piling rigs are something we can help with, Brands like Fraste, Geax, Hutte and Klemm are some of the Anchoring Drill Rigs and Mini Piling rigs we can offer.
10 Advantages of mini piling:
- Mini Piles are speedy to install, depending on ground conditions.
- They usually work very well both in tension and compression situations.
- Mini piling causes minimal disturbance and vibration to near other structures or buildings during the installation of them.
- Depending on suitable ground conditions they can be installed in a cost-effective way, with high load bearing capacities.
- Greater depths can be achieved with ease providing a solid lasting foundation.
- Mini piling systems enable engineers and builders to fabricate extensions to homes in tight confined spaces that would have been out of bounds otherwise.
- They can be incorporated structurally into foundation systems that are already existing.
- Work can be carried out within low headroom situations and in restricted access working conditions.
- Mini piles use less concrete and steel than other piling systems, therefore reducing the foundation carbon footprint and overall costs.
- Mini Piles are a good solution for sites with environmental sensitivity or in close proximity to other buildings.
For a list of some of the Mini Piling / Anchoring Drilling Rigs we can offer see below:
Atlas Copco Mustang 4-N2 | Krupp Joy 2 | Fourmidrill FD55 | Hutte 203 | Comacchio MC15 | Soilmec SM14 | HÜTTE HBR605 | Klemm KR708-3F | Klemm KR805-3G | Hutte HBR504-2 | Hutte HBR 605 | Klemm KR806-3D | MDT 60B | Casagrande C6 | Casagrande C6XP | Comacchio MC800 | Comacchio MC15
Sigma Plantfinder Ltd. offer a range of piling machines, piling rigs and piling equipment to ensure cost-effective solutions for most ground conditions, to the depth required and correct pile sizes.
Also Piling rigs, drilling rigs, Piling equipment, trivellazioni, spezialtiefbau, cimentaciones, trivella, Shoring, piling, drilling, casing, casing oscillator, compact piling rig, large diameter drilling, bored piles, All available at Sigma Plantfinder LTD.
Mini Piling / Anchoring Drilling Rigs
Mini plataformas de perforación para pilotes / anclajes
Mini Estacas / Plataformas de Perfuração de Ancoragem
Mini pieux / plates-formes de forage d’ancrage
Perforatrici per minipalo/ancoraggio