Mini Piling rigs or Anchoring Rigs are Versatile Compact Drilling machines capable of operating in restricted access areas on sites used to construct rotary bored piles, micro piles, soil nailing, drifter drilling, soil investigation and more. They can be used in the construction of retaining walls, instead of or along with a Gabion Wall and retaining walls, both wood retaining wall and concrete or block retaining walls.
Sigma Plantfinder Ltd have a comprehensive range of mini piling machine and Mini Piling and Drilling Equipment to suit each application, including mini piling rig brands from Klemm, Krupp, Vermeer, Beretta and Boart Longyear, and also Atlas Copco
We have Mini Piling Rigs / Anchoring Drill Rigs for sale, an excellent range of used compact and powerful high productivity mini piling machines to allow work to be completed effectively, Mini Foundation drilling machines, in safe conditions and with on job sites where available space is an issue or the need for a Small Micro Drilling rig is required. Perfect for smaller building sites.
Looking for Jet Grouting Machines? Click Here, or for Exploration Rigs Click Here. Hydraulic Drilling Rigs for Micropiles and ground Anchor for slope stabilisation and soil investigation, suited also for pile foundation.
Please contact one of our Team for further information on Mini Piling and geotechnical drilling, Micro piling Rigs and Mini Piling rigs are something we can help with, Brands like Fraste, Geax, Hutte and Klemm are some of the Anchoring Drill Rigs and Mini Piling rigs we can offer.
10 Advantages of mini piling:
- Mini Piles are speedy to install, depending on ground conditions.
- They usually work very well both in tension and compression situations.
- Mini piling causes minimal disturbance and vibration to near other structures or buildings during the installation of them.
- Depending on suitable ground conditions they can be installed in a cost-effective way, with high load bearing capacities.
- Greater depths can be achieved with ease providing a solid lasting foundation.
- Mini piling systems enable engineers and builders to fabricate extensions to homes in tight confined spaces that would have been out of bounds otherwise.
- They can be incorporated structurally into foundation systems that are already existing.
- Work can be carried out within low headroom situations and in restricted access working conditions.
- Mini piles use less concrete and steel than other piling systems, therefore reducing the foundation carbon footprint and overall costs.
- Mini Piles are a good solution for sites with environmental sensitivity or in close proximity to other buildings.