Sheet Piling Rigs
Year of manufacture:
- Includes Variable Torque
- Includes hoses and clamp but not powerpack
- Without Power Unit
- Technical specifications:
- Static Torque = 0-48 kgm
- Max. Frequency = 38,3 H
- Centrifugal Force Max. = 2.839 kN
- Max. Traction = 750 kN
- Dynamic Weight = 4.235 kg
- Weight without Pliers = 7.085 kg
- Max. Swingung Wide = 22,7 mm
- Driven by a hydraulic power pack 1200 HFV (806 kW)
- The HFV 48 is lighter and more compact than its predecessor model
- It reaches a larger amplitude
- Higher performance
- With PTC 48HVF unit include: - Pile machine 48 HFV - Hose set — 30m; - Hydraulic clamp to dive Larssen sheet piling.
- Can provide Clamps with the Rigs, but separately priced:
- Clamp for sheet piles, AGR 240t (unit weight = 2150 kg), manufactured 2006.
- Clamp for pipes , PTC Pince 150t (2x1300kg), manufactured 2009.
Fill in your details below to download a spec sheet
Want this machine?
Fill in your details below and we’ll will be in touch with more information