Year of manufacture:
- New Unused Underground Drill Rig
- Multipurpose hydraulic driven drilling rig intended for rotary drilling in underground application powered by an electrically driven hydraulic unit
- MCS line drilling rig are suitable for drilling holes in rocks of different hardness with the possibility of setting the rig to a given angle of drilling from 0 to 360 degrees
- Basic types of drilling tools for MCS drilling rig: wire line core barrels with diamond bits, conventional core barrel with diamond bits and tungsten carbide core bit, tri-cone bits, tungsten carbide and PDC bits, DHH, augers.
- The MC-S 300L rig is designed for drilling holes: geological research coring with diamond, PDC bits and TC core bits (60mm-BQ, 76m-NQ, 96mm-HQ) destructive drilling holes using PDC, tricone bits diameter from 65 mm to 143/216 mm in underground condition.
- The basic drilling system used in this type of equipment is core drilling with wireline core barrels.
Fill in your details below to download a spec sheet
Want this machine?
Fill in your details below and we’ll will be in touch with more information